Entrust Network Services pride ourselves in declaring that our best assets are our employees and we are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the highest quality and most dedicated work force possible in today’s market.
We stress the point that all our employees across the board need to have a service-oriented personality, from engineers to developers, managers to admin personnel, we integrate that value into our corporate culture.
Discover a world of innovation, learning and equal opportunities at Entrust Network Services and be a part of our organization that allows you to grow beyond boundaries today.
- Responsible for Design, Implementation & Support of Client’s Network Infrastructure & Solutions.
- Provide helpdesk service to end-users, troubleshooting issues related to workstations, applications, networks and IP phones.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Min. Diploma in IT related course with at least 1 years experience(s) in Network & Internet Services in Windows or Linux environment.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix and Open Source application
- Experience in MS Server 2003/2008, AD/Exchange Server
- Preferable Certification such as MCSE, CCNA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to speak fluent English & Mandarin
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please email with your full resume, current & expected salary, contact no and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your enquiry to us and we will get the right staff to get back to you