Careers – Soar With Us
Entrust Network Services pride ourselves in declaring that our best assets are our employees and we are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the highest quality and most dedicated work force possible in today’s market.
We stress the point that all our employees across the board need to have a service-oriented personality, from engineers to developers, managers to admin personnel, we integrate that value into our corporate culture.
Discover a world of innovation, learning and equal opportunities at Entrust Network Services and be a part of our organization that allows you to grow beyond boundaries today.
Entrust Network incorporates expertise in the fields of IT Outsourcing and Consultancy Services. The main business initiatives include providing Infrastructure support, Network and Server Management, and IT Services Helpdesk.
- Candidates will be responsible for setup, troubleshooting, and monitoring of Client’s Network/Server Infrastructure
- Provide helpdesk service to end-users, troubleshooting issues related to personal computers and printer issues
- Diploma in Information Technology with at least two years’ experience in Windows or Linux environment
- CCNA/CCNP certification and experience supporting Cisco products
- Experience in Cisco router, switches, firewall, VPN configurations, TCP/IP
- Ability to think logically, and takes charge of outage situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak fluent English and Mandarin as position might be required to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please email with your full resume, current & expected salary and recent photograph to email@example.com